[Dixielandjazz] Pennsylvania Jazz Society Presents The Tony DiNocola Quartet

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 1 13:29:53 PST 2006

If you are anywhere near Allentown / Bethlehem / Easton PA on Sunday,
February 12, there is a MUST SEE/HEAR concert presented by PJS.

Where: Easton Moose Lodge, Foxhill Road just North of Easton

When: Feb 12, 2PM to 6 PM Members $15, others $18.

Who: Tony DiNicola, Drums; Evan Christopher, Clarinet; James Chirillo,
Guitar and Greg Cohen, Bass.

These four gentlemen are MONSTERS all. Extraordinary jazz musicians who
perform at another level.

I just subbed out a gig so I can be there to hear them. A 250 mile round
trip drive but well worth it. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

I don't think the concert details are up on their web site yet, but for
directions to the venue, see: http://www.pajazzsociety.org

Cheers,
Steve Barbone