[Dixielandjazz] Guitar Volume

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 27 11:13:16 PST 2006

>>>I forgot to mention something about Eddie Condon - I have never been able to
hear his guitar being played on any of his non-banjo recordings. It is just
plain drowned out by the rest of the band even when it was only rhythm and
solo instrument being played.<<<

Scott:  Vol 2 (I believe; Mr Haesler, no doubt, can confirm) of the Town Hall broadcasts, for a few minutes, has the mics out of balance, and you can hear Eddie loud and clear!  If you don't have this disc, I can shoot you an .mp3 of said track...,

--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org