[Dixielandjazz] Guitar Volume

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 27 10:42:14 PST 2006

No quibbling from me on Freddy Green!  In fact, unamplify most of 'em  and
give them the responsibility of being heard, if they are only rhythm.   BUT,
Freddie never soloed did he?  And don't most bands want to have the  solo licks
and choruses as part of their sound?
Ginny

In a message dated 12/27/2006 12:23:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,