[Dixielandjazz] Critics & Fans

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Dec 21 09:26:07 PST 2006

--Bob Ringwald said
BTW- for the folks on the List who are getting tired of hearing about Woody
Allen's musical ability, this exchange of e-mails has not been about Woody.
It has been about the right of Judy,fans & critics to freely give their
opinions.

Best,

Right on Bob - actually I learn a lot when there are these discussions.  I
didn't know there was an "Uptown NOJazz" style and would like to hear an
example.  It's unlikely that I would like it from the discussions but who
knows.  It's really simple to hit the delete key on a subject and I do it
all the time.  If I didn't I would sit here all day reading.  I think
discussion is valuable and sometimes educational as well.
Larry
St. Louis