[Dixielandjazz] Wiggins' humor (was: What constitutes a competent musician?)

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Tue Dec 19 19:59:38 PST 2006

 Hey Tommy, it's only arithmetic, but "$150.00 worth of CDs for $51.00"
is closer to 66% off - but it's still a pretty good sale.

The only reason I wrote this is so you'll know at least one person reads
(some of) what you write.

Jerry "There are 3 kinds of people in this world: those who can count and
those who can't" Gordon