[Dixielandjazz] Celebrity Musicians in general

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Wed Dec 20 09:25:44 PST 2006

I think Mad Dawg nailed it regarding celebrity/musicians.  In my
over the hill, but I wanted to be able to say I'd seen him.  Turns out I
really enjoyed the show, even though Frank at that point had large video
monitors on stage with the words, he could still deliver a song.  Having
a swinging big band backing him didn't hurt either.

To clarify my comments about Streisand, I've always recognized she has
enormous talent, and is very good at what she does.  I just don't happen
to like what she does, and politics has nothing to do with it.  So
celebrity or not, I have no desire to see her.

Don Robertson
Napa, CA