[Dixielandjazz] Woody Allen, the Musician

Harold Smith s3856lpa at webtv.net
Tue Dec 19 09:50:29 PST 2006

Hello Listmates,

I haven't seen this much fuss, fury and discussion since Wrong Way Corrigan landed in Ireland.  Whilst we blithely and silently accept the likes of Lewis, Noone, Bigard, Simeon, Hall, Russell, Marsala, Fazzola, Davern, Hedges, Vache', nd Peplowski, yea--even Goodman and Shaw, as being great clarinetists and contributors to the art of jazz playing, I ask myself this burning question:

Who in hell gives a hang about what Allen does?  I do not waste my time on trifles.

Regards.
Harold