[Dixielandjazz] Woody Allen

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Dec 19 09:28:45 PST 2006

Steve Barbone wrote:

(snip)
Your understanding of what I said is not correct. The message of my view,
> above and through all my posts, is that fans and/or others should have the
> good sense not to attack musicians, by name, in a public forum.

(snip)

Steve,

 I am still trying to understand your logic.

 Are you saying:

Critics have the write to criticize musicians publicly but fans do not?

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball
 and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life
without even considering if there is a man on base."  --Dave Barry