[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 48, Issue 31

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 14:21:05 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/17/2006 1:16:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

But what  is to be gained by publicly denigrating the musicians who continue
to play  in any jazz style, whether they be Woody Allen or Cecil Taylor?
Especially  since they have audiences of people we don't know, and can't
speak for, who  adore them.

I'll make you a deal Steve. I'll buy you a ticket on  this tour if they come
into your area and if you like what you hear, then OK. If  not, you can pay me
back.

Jazz  Hugs

Judie