[Dixielandjazz] One more Woody Allen comment

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 10:55:57 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/17/2006 5:31:20 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
nvickers1 at cox.net writes:

Same for  Woody!  Even though not a polished player, he is introducing  or
enhancing jazz to the musicially  unsophisticated.

Oh my Lord! That is my biggest fear. I would rather  someone go and enjoy
KennyG, at least he can hit the notes he tries for and  think that is OKOM than
too listen to Woody and feel they understand  what OKOM is supposed to sound
like. I fear he is doing more to turn those  who are trying to like OKOM away
then Kenny ever did.

What is the fear of those on this list to agree with  me in public? I have
received so many posts in private saying that they agree  with me but not to
publish this on the list for one reason or another. I don't  understand that fear
of posting what you believe to be true. Lol

Jazz  Hugs

Judie