[Dixielandjazz] Sac Jazz Jubilee Flyer All-Stars

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 15 10:53:53 PST 2006

A clarinet player from Ft. Worth who SHOULD be on the All-Star lineup but is
not very well known in these parts..his name is JON STUTLER...he holds an MA
from N. Texas State University and plays th Holy S----t out of clarinet and
soprano sax!!! Great to have on stage too!
I'm sure Rebecca Thompson knows who he is too!
Warmest regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Drive,
Lodi, Calif., 95242