[Dixielandjazz] Looking for composers/years

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Aug 31 06:58:21 PDT 2006

I have found a good source for questions like the below is to go to the
Anderson Fakebook sales and index site.  Go to the site, the alphabet  letter for
title, and scroll until you find the tune which will be listed with  composer,
lyricist, copyright date.  I'm willing to bet a bit that every  tune you're
asking about will be there.
Ginny
>http://www.andersonfakebook.com/<

In a message dated 8/31/2006 6:45:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time,