[Dixielandjazz] Mike Daniels video tape

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at tiscali.nl
Thu Aug 31 08:35:11 PDT 2006

Early August I asked for details about a PANN videotape by Mike Daniels.
Nobody on the list could help me but in the meantime I found other ways and
here are the details:
90-1  Mike Daniels & The Delta Jazzmen Live, Garras Jazz Club, Falmouth -
1990

Mike Daniels (tp), Gordon Blundy (tb), John Wurr (cl,as), Des Bacon (p),
Geoff Over (bj), Don Smith (b,sou), Arthur Fryatt (d).

        Mandy Lee Blues
PANN 300 [videotape]

        Creole Belles
PANN 300

        Buddy's Habit
PANN 300

        I Thought I Heard Buddy Bolden Say                    PANN 300

        Sorry
PANN 300

        Cannonball Blues
PANN 300

        Louisiana
PANN 300

        Got No Blues
PANN 300

        Hiawatha Rag
PANN 300

        Shake It And Break It
PANN 300

        St. Louis Blues
PANN 300

        Weatherbird Rag
PANN 300

        New Orleans Stomp                                             PANN
300

Gerard Bielderman / Leie 18 / 8032 ZG  ZWOLLE / Netherlands
Publisher of jazz discographies