[Dixielandjazz] RE: AMERICAN RAG ARTICLE, Jim Kashishian

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed Aug 30 08:20:22 PDT 2006

Janie
If you get the Rag do take a moment to read it....especially some of the
ending verses....
In terms of business, no , this isn't marketing to the young and introducing
music to the next generation...but it sure does wonderful things for us!

Thanks for the contact, Janie.  And, I agree with you 100%.  It's not all
about making money, or promotion.  It's those smiles...on the young & on the
old!

An older gentleman left one of our clubs one night & said to me in the
street (on a break!), "you made my day".  That's what it's all about.

Jim