[Dixielandjazz] Fulton Street Jazz Band In Hungary

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed Aug 30 08:26:17 PDT 2006

Dear Listmates,

This will let you know of our plans to perform at this great festival in
Hungary! GREAT NEWS! Not only will the Fulton Street Jazz Band be
performing, but also the Cell Block 7 from Lodi, CA.  Both bands hope that
many of you will want to attend with us!

I can say from personal experience, having performed there with The
Boondockers two  years ago, it was an absolute blast.  Our Listmate Tamas
Ittzes really puts on a wonderful festival.  We also will play several
concerts throughout the country and take several sight-seeing tours.  you
are all invited to accompany us on these tours also.

If you would like further information, Bob Romans has flyers.  Please
contact him at:

cellblk7 at comcast.net
PH 209-747-1148
www.cellblockseven2002.net>.

Again I can tell you from experience that the rates for food & lodging in
Hungary are remarkably low compared to travel in other parts of Europe.  It
is a wonderful country to visit.  The people were very cordial.  They
actually like Americans!

Below is a letter from Tamas Ittzes, the Festival Director.

--Bob Ringwald
Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

-----

Dear Friends,

We are enclosing the information about our 2007 Festival, with a list of
performers, prices and the possibilities for coming over and listening  to
good traditional jazz. We hope that we can meet you here in person.

The Bohem Festival is March 23-25, 2007 in Kecskemet, Hungary. You can
check our website, too at www.bohemragtime.com>.

Not all information has been published yet, but by the end of September
you'll find more on
our home page.

Best regards,

Tamas Ittzes
Tamas ITTZES
violin teacher, ragtime pianist, festival organizer
Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band
Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Mailing address: H-6001 KECSKEMET, Pf. 652., Hungary
Phone: +36(20)82-447-82
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at fibermail.hu
Web site: http://www.bohemragtime.com