[Dixielandjazz] New Musical DVD coming - One With Louis Armstrong

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 18 18:25:09 PDT 2006

Hear hear, Bill. So far all we have heard are general questions, and a few
lists of various musicians. Let me get as specific as I can.

Who in Europe has a better OKOM jazz CD out, than the one on Arbors, ARCD
19313. "As Long As I Live" Randy Reinhart, Kenny Davern, Dan Barrett, John
Sheridan, James Chirillo, Frank Tate, Tony DiNicola?

In terms of relevant OKOM, improvisation and all? Like the liner notes say
in part; "Randy and his all stars are not afraid of their roots, but they're
also not afraid to go wherever their love of the music takes them. . . this
album happens to be great music."

Cheers,
Steve Barbone