[Dixielandjazz] opening a can of worms

Cees van den Heuvel heu at bart.nl
Thu Aug 17 15:20:34 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "pat ladd" <pj.ladd at btinternet.com>
To: "Cees van den Heuvel" <heu at bart.nl>
Cc: "jazz" <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] opening a can of worms

> (E.G. Scottish people are the tallest compared to
> other people in the world wearing kilts..)
>
> Hi Cees,
> dont let la Gunter rile you. He means hardly anything he says and will
> agree to /or dispute anything to get a laugh.

*I knew from the start. It takes one to know one...

> Look at his quote above. Are Scots people the tallest in the world when
> they are NOT wearing kilts?

*When you compare looking under the kilts.....Ringwald has to come in and
moderate...:)

> Regarding the relative stupidity of the Europeans and the Americans. They
> have Bush, we have Blair, the French have Miterand, who would be in jail
> if he wasn`t President. I think we are all pretty stupid. Condi Rice for
> Chief Rabbi, thats what I say, and   Louis Armstrong for Pope. He is what?
> Dead? hell, nobody tells me nuffin`.

*Same problem here. Jan Peter Balkenende  (a Harry Potter look-alike) as
president...don't start me!
Luckily we have our Queen (and a lot of queens, but that's another story;
Holland: a country ruled by a queen
and surrounded by dikes, comes to mind) who has no power at all. What a
system!

> Cheers
>
> Pat

Hic...Cees