[Dixielandjazz] opening a can of worms

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 17 11:56:51 PDT 2006

(E.G. Scottish people are the tallest compared to
other people in the world wearing kilts..)

Hi Cees,
dont let la Gunter rile you. He means hardly anything he says and will agree
to /or dispute anything to get a laugh.

Look at his quote above. Are Scots people the tallest in the world when they
are NOT wearing kilts?

Regarding the relative stupidity of the Europeans and the Americans. They
have Bush, we have Blair, the French have Miterand, who would be in jail if
he wasn`t President. I think we are all pretty stupid. Condi Rice for Chief
Rabbi, thats what I say, and   Louis Armstrong for Pope. He is what? Dead?
hell, nobody tells me nuffin`.

Cheers

Pat