[Dixielandjazz] Communication in jazz

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 17 11:09:17 PDT 2006

a science-fiction short story >>

Hi Bob,
sorry I can`t help you nail the stories author I must say it must have been
a long time ago. Tentacled monsters, usually tearing the clothes from a
nubile young lady died out of science fiction years ago.

Sounds a good story though with a twist in the tail. The sort of thing was
in Asounding Science Fiction, or Analog  in the fifties.

Surprising how often science fiction readers are also interested in jazz.

Cheers

Pat