[Dixielandjazz] audience??

Cees van den Heuvel heu at bart.nl
Thu Aug 17 07:32:17 PDT 2006

Ted,

I think you've missed my point.
I never stated that i.m.o no good jazz was
possible without an audience. Tons of recordings
proof that is not the case.
I was mereley pointing out the difference between
good performing- meaning relating to the audience- and
good playing. Sometimes they coincide sometimes
they don't because you have to please the audience.

Cees