[Dixielandjazz] Brian Harvey's hotjazz.uk radio show

Steve & Cathy Pendleton bestofbreed at alltel.net
Fri Aug 11 06:56:11 PDT 2006

My note is written directly to Brian:

Sir, while I enjoyed your entire show, which I listened to this past Tues.
or Wed., I was especially grabbed by the number from the group I believe you
said was "Guinness Jazz Band," or similar.  They also had another name, you
said.  You commented that you thought they were especially talented, and I
could not agree more.  The front line had more than one sax and no clarinet,
I think.

Would you mind repeating the name, here?  And, what album were you playing?

Thank you for the show.  Several of my friends also found it and had
listened by mid-week.  Ironically, none of us knew the other had found
hotjazz.uk until someone brought up the subject.

Best regards,

Steve Pendleton

A bit North of Atlanta