[Dixielandjazz] (no subject) handicapped

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 12:18:38 PDT 2006

WHOA WHOA  Guys:

Here we go again reading assumptions into posts making them stranger
than they actually were:

I simply brought up the ineptness of the planner in one particular
parking lot with HC spaces where they are never I repeat never used
and are actually in a totally inappropriate area for use by any HC
person who need them.   My point was simply that they put them in a
place od great distance from any place on the campus that HC people
would be going, and thereby did a great Disservice to any HC person who
need a parking spot for the Lawfully intended reasons and purposes.

This simply means that they wasted the spaces that should have been in
a better area for use and therefore are short spaces where they need to
be.  Poor Planning is all I am stressing here not that They should not
have HC parking spaces.

I am on the HC folks side all the way,  heck I even made my walkway and
drive way HC accessible , I am not an OGRE against HC persons, and may
well be one myself some day,  more so than the Obvious "Dain Brammage"
I already have.

I have also played music for a local organizations  Wheel Chair Races
and Wheel chair basketball game.

Cheers,

Tom