[Dixielandjazz] (no subject) handicapped

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 02:09:02 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/13/2006 8:04:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tcashwigg at aol.com writes:

at our  local High school we have a parking lot used exclusively for and
right next to the Tennis Courts, with four Handicapped stalls, now
keep in  mind here that there are no spectators and no area for an
audience of any  kind at these courts, so why do we need to have four
Handicapped parking  stall set aside.

Handicapped stalls are by law designated by the total  amount of regular
stalls and proximity to the area, building or store, etc. I  understand your
feelings about the area you frequent but if they were to make  exceptions, they
would probably need to raise your taxes to handle all the  complaints as each one
would have to be judge  independently.

Jazz Hugs

Judie