[Dixielandjazz] Re: New Age Music

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Aug 13 19:55:55 PDT 2006

that is the 2nd favorite version - we like to be difficult ;-)

Actually, there is a kind of music that hits the edge of New Age - a
sort of electronic mood-  new age style that I first heard back in
the 1970s on a program called "Music from the Hearts of Space" (it is
still going on! "Music from the Hearts of Space" http://hos.com/ and
some NPR stations.) It is about the opposite of OKOM but I can still
listen to it without gagging sometimes...

Dave Richoux