[Dixielandjazz] (no subject) handicapped

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 11:14:45 PDT 2006

Hi Judy:   while I agree with you, we do know that generic global
minded laws often passed by well meaning folks with not much common
sense or requirements to properly research the situations in the permit
processes that they already charge high fees and taxes for is not
excuse.  Just business as usual for paper pushers and tax and fee
collectors.  As for raising our taxes , well that happens every six
months anyway whether we like it or vote against it anyway at least in
this neighborhood. :))

I am not complaining about the need for such stalls at all,  just
pointing out a glitch in the requirement, and they could easily add
those four stalls on the other end of the parking lot (s) where they
could and would actually be utilized by the folks  they were intended
for.

No it is not a perfect world, but if folks would use more common sense
and actually do their jobs efficiently it could get a lot closer.

If they had used common sense many many years ago we would have had
them much earlier and not  have even needed the law in the first place.
  But politicians are prone to be reactionary rather than being able to
think into  the future and be anticipatory.  :))

Cheers, and hugs,  I am on your side really.

Tom