[Dixielandjazz] Re: Elevator music - Jazz?

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Fri Aug 11 12:10:01 PDT 2006

Many of us have played in bands for years and one of the advantages that a
musician has is that people really aren't listening very much and if you
make a mistake then so what.  When I started doing Sr.Citizen gigs much to
my surprise they were listening and at first it unnerved me a little.
People were actually listening -- what a concept.
Larry