[Dixielandjazz] Re: Elevator music - Jazz?

mmckay macjazz at se.rr.com
Fri Aug 11 08:23:47 PDT 2006

 Interesting and accurate observation.  The real question is, is this bad or
is it just not what the older generation expects.  I'm sure for instance,
that they made the same complaint when radio et.al. replaced sheet music and
the parlor piano.

I agree that not all progress is "progress," but it still advances just the
same.

Mart

Martin D. McKay, Designated listener