[Dixielandjazz] Wedding Gig Stories

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 4 06:59:24 PDT 2006

Given the funny gig stories, list mates who have had funny wedding gigs
might be interested in entering the below contest.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Dear Steve Barbone,

We are excited to announce our Wedding Story Contest.  As a vendor in the
party and wedding industry, you probably know better wedding stories than
anyone, so we wanted to invite you to send in your most interesting wedding
story, and be enrolled in our contest for a chance to win a vacation for
two.

Also, if you know any brides or grooms with an interesting story, tell them
to submit it to the contest.  Our vacation might just be the honeymoon of
their dreams.

For more info, please see http://www.partypop.com/Weddings/Stories/

Regards,

Team PartyPOP