[Dixielandjazz] Re: Pizza Parlours

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 18:15:15 PDT 2006

Sure you can Ivor,  it will keep you young, especially if there are
lots of pretty young women to play to :))   Or even ONE :))

Don't ever be afraid to Go out doin' what you like and enjoy.   Beside
what ya got better to do than enjoy life :))

Cheers,

Tom  Gettin' older every year, but the alternative is odious :))