[Dixielandjazz] Bix Fest on the docket

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 21:46:08 PDT 2006

Hi Don (and all),

You wrote:

>Since the Boondockers are not returning to Logan, Ohio this year for the
>washboard festival, Jean  and I have decided to brave the swelter and heat
>of Davenport and go to the Bix Festival.

The Bix Festival is lovely and you'll have a good time. However, I would
like to point out that even though the Boondockers will not be in Logan, I
will be there with my washboard and I'll be on the lookout for all the old
friends I've met in Ohio over the years.

Best to Jean and you and we'll see you further on down the road.

Cheers,

Bill Gunter
The Boondockers
jazzboard at hotmail.com