[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Jubilee Ticket Offer

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Apr 24 21:42:41 PDT 2006

listmates,

The following is from the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee Group Sales Chairman.
Grab this offer as it will save you 15%.  If you would like a flyer on the
Jubilee, e-mail your address to me, robert at ringwald.com & I will have one
sent to you.  Don't miss the biggest Jazz party in the world.

Also, remember the largest DJML gathering in the world, Friday morning, May
26, 10:00 AM, just before the start of the Jubilee.

--Bob Ringwald

(snip)
DJML Members you have 24 Days or until May19 to purchase your Sacramento
Jazz Jubilee Badges. All Events $80.00.
Day Badge $34.00.
Place your order by e-mailing me. Upon receipt I will mail you an exchange
ticket which you exchange for a real badge at the Admission Trailers. We
accept Visa and Master Card. Make checks out to Sacramento Jazz Jubilee and
mail to me at address below.
Hurry.
Jim Fusaro
449 Cedar River Way
Sacramento, CA 95831
jim4jazz at comcast.net
916-428-5710
(snip)

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
The Fulton Street Jazz Band
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
but only you can feel the true warmth.