[Dixielandjazz] Sibelius scan program (Photoscore)

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 23 05:39:17 PDT 2006

Larry,
I should have said a little more.
(caveat, I remember I don't scan for the chords, nor lyrics)

On well printed (e.g. engraved fonts etc.) it can do even better
than 90%/

There are some tricks in using it and tricks in cleaning up the input
before using Photoscore that significantly improve its recognition
We can discuss this off-list if you are interested. Anyone else interested
send  a note and I'll copy you.
I'm going to work shortly, so there will be a delay til tonight. Let me know
tho.

Craig Johnson