[Dixielandjazz] Why not OKOM ??? Portland, Oregon

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 23:32:09 PDT 2006

From: tcashwigg at aol.com

Sent: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:42:05 -0700
Subject: Why not OKOM

      Musicians Wanted - Paying Gig

   email Reply to:          gigs-152881346 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2006-04-20, 9:08AM PDT

  Less than a year old NE Portland bar seeking bands that can bring some
heads and keep the ones that are there for a couple more beers.

   We do well with food and beers already, but want to make Wed. nights
a draw b/c of music. Our space is best suited for acoustic bands but
have had bands plug in and we're open to anything.

  Email for more details.

           this is in or around NE Portland

           Compensation: email for details