[Dixielandjazz] test and anybody hear of BANDSPACE???

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 21 05:49:16 PDT 2006

Yep Phil,
Coming out loud and clear - NOW, anybody know of the website - bandspace???
They contacted me after they saw my stuff on sonicbids - It seems they let
you upload your songs and sell them for download at $.99 a song and you get
$.70 a song back through paypal...  Just wondering if anyone has had
dealings with them...  You can check it out at www.bandspace.com
Any feedback would be helpful - sounds like a pretty good deal...
All the Best,
Steve Heist
Pointe-des-Cascades, Quebec, Canada
(450) 424-7268

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!