[Dixielandjazz] Re: New Trumpets/Cornets?

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 19 07:53:04 PDT 2006

Elazar & DJML--
     Well, Elazar ol' Austin buddy, if you're going to be in Phoenix
and are looking for horns, it might pay you to traipse down to Tucson
(only 118 miles, or an hour the way Phoenix drivers drive) to one of
the places every musician ought to see: The Chicago Store (don't ask,
i don't know why it's called that).
     Back in June of 2004 i sent an email about this place, but i