[Dixielandjazz] Tune request: "She's a Girl Who Knows her Oni ons"

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Mon Apr 17 20:31:45 PDT 2006

Rick,
Try surfing the University libraries on line. I'm not sure whether I've
seen any with your dad's picture on them, but I've found them to be
a nice source of sheet music and they usually have full color reproductions
of the covers. IF you find any you could download and print the covers.
If you're on the west coast you may find much at the San Jose public library
and if on the east coast, the library of congress.

Regards,
Craig Johnson