[Dixielandjazz] Tune request: "She's a Girl Who Knows her Oni ons"

Rick Selvin rickeditor at mac.com
Sat Apr 15 19:20:59 PDT 2006

Bob,
I came across the email thread on this subject while Selvin Surfing
on the 'net. I do that every once in a while -- Ben was my dad.
I have dad's own collection of his 78s but he left me no sheet music.
I've been gathering the few I could find in antique stores and online
auction sites, especially the ones that have his picture on the
cover. I have fewer than a dozen and don't expect to find many more.
I frame them and eventually they'll go to my children, who are,
thankfully, very proud of their grandfather.
I imagine nothing ever came of the original request, but I thought
I'd ask.
Thanks,
Rick Selvin,
Philadelphia