[Dixielandjazz] "Netiquitte"

Vaxtrpts at aol.com Vaxtrpts at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 12:11:47 PDT 2006

2.   Do not quote entire messages that you are responding to.  It is very
easy to highlight unwanted text & then deleting it.  Just keep  enough of the
message that you are responding to, in order for someone  else reading your
message, to understand the direction that the  conversation is going.

Thanks Bob.  I get the digest form, and sometimes there are a  "zillion"
messages left at the end of someone's post.  It is really a drag  to have to keep
scrolling down past message after message that I have already  seen.
Mike Vax