[Dixielandjazz] "Netiquitte"

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Apr 13 12:42:55 PDT 2006

Mike and all - That's why I delete the digest out of hand but I would rather
have the trailers myself on the individual e-mails.  The changes come up
first along with the comments and if there is something I want to refer to
it's right there and not deleted.

In some of the e-mails the new portion is at the bottom but it only takes a
second to scroll to the bottom or use the page down key.  I don't care a
whole lot for that but I cope some how.

If it's a thread I'm not interested in I delete it and all the replies.

I could see if you are looking at the digest that it would be a drag but I
suspect that it will always be that way.

Larry
St. Louis