[Dixielandjazz] The Fatal Glass of Beer

G. William Oakley gwilliamoakley at wispertel.net
Mon Apr 10 17:05:39 PDT 2006

Hal:
You are correct.  He opens the door and says. "I think I'll go out and
milk the elk."  He is then hit in the face with the snow and then
opines, "It's not a fit night out for man nor beast."  I ran this film
for years at my theater in Denver prior to the stage show and the lines
are indelibly imprinted in my memory some twenty years later.
Best
Bill