[Dixielandjazz] The Fatal Glass of Beer

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Mon Apr 10 15:27:38 PDT 2006

I'm 99.999% certaint hat the line, "I think I'll go out and milk the elk,"
is indeed originally in "The Fatal Glass of Beer."  It's been awhile since
I've seen it, but I've seen it a lot more than "My Little Chickadee," and
I'm certain he says it before he opens the door and gets some fake snow
thrown in his face.

Hal Vickery