[Dixielandjazz] wandering minstrels

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 11:42:07 PDT 2006

Hey Larry:

That was just their Day Gig man,  even Ecuadorian musicians have them.
:))

Heck would not be surprised if they owned the Resort,  bought with the
money they made playing on the streets all around the world to tourists
and selling cassettes.   $200,000.00 a year in income goes a lot
further in the Andes than it does in New York or S.F. or St. Louis  heh
??   :))    Just a thought.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins