[Dixielandjazz] Vinyl to CD

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 6 08:23:56 PDT 2006

Standalone CD recorders MUST use "audio" or "music" CDs.  "Data" CDs will not work.

>>>For those of you who have one of these TEAC GF 350 units, I am puzzled
by the technical description/FAQ statement that "Recording can take
place on any CD-R/RW THAT IS NOT FOR COMPUTER USE". What's that supposed
to mean?  I thought a CDR was a CDR.  I know there were so called blank
"music CD's", but I thought that was a marketing gimmick.

I have a friend who has had one of these units for some time and has
never been able to get it to record.  Is he using the wrong kind of
blank disc's?  What kind of CD's are you successfully recording onto.<<<,

--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org