[Dixielandjazz] More on TEAC

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Thu Apr 6 08:53:50 PDT 2006

Today I called the TEAC head office here in the UK and enquired where I
could purchase the vinyl-to-CD burner, they told me that it is not available
in this country but might be later in the year.

They did say that it was being marketed in Germany and to try www.teac.de
which I shall do later. I bought my little TEAC PICO1 stand-alone CD copier
from Germany and am delighted with the great little machine.  It is so small
that it fits in my coat pocket. Simplicity itself to operate - there are two
CD slots, put the CD to be copied in one and a blank in the other, hit the
copy button and bingo!

The vinyl/CD burner is an American product, as TEAC have launched it in
Germany I fail to understand why they have not done so here. Don't they want
my money?

John Farrell