FW: [Dixielandjazz] Problems for travelling musicians

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Thu Apr 6 02:30:36 PDT 2006

> He said officials were following orders from the US department of homeland
security, but it meant that "that wonderful cross-pollination of orchestras
coming from and going to the US is going to decline if it's too much
trouble.
Judy Eames

Unbelievable!  What does the UK require for visiting American musicians?

When I travel to the UK, I used to write in the form that I was a musician
(which I am), and would go through all kinds of questions about was I
planning on working, etc.  Now I write that I am a company director (which I
am), and no questions whatsoever are asked, jut a friendly welcome!!

Jim