[Dixielandjazz] Sports

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Mon Apr 3 07:40:22 PDT 2006

Nobody cares, but I'll betcha Romans was playing off the fact that some
non-Americans call soccer "football," and you know what a football looks
like in America.

OKOM link: "Take me out to the ball game" [Please don't bother to write
to tell me that's a different kind of ball game. As John so rightly put
it: "Who cares?"]

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://APlaceForJazz.org