[Dixielandjazz] Of interest to Jazz Fans--Terry Teachout on Fats Waller.

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Mon Apr 3 05:55:28 PDT 2006

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article.asp?aid=12104067_1

Regret that I  couldn't copy this article on Fats Waller  and send it
directly.  Terry Teachout is an author, an instrumentalist ( piano, I think
is his instrument)  and music critic for Wall Street Journal. His book on H.
L. Mencken he says was planned as a 3 year project, and it took him 10 years
to complete.  I found this brief article on Fats Waller  interesting and
informative.

If this is of interest to you, please  copy and paste to you  browser.

Thanks.

Norman-just winding down 23rd annual Pensacola JazzFest- Vickers