[Dixielandjazz] FW: New Hot Jazz Channel radio show

brian at radiojazz.co.uk brian at radiojazz.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 01:18:35 PDT 2006

 Hello - John Booth and Brian Harvey are delighted to announce that the
latest Hot Jazz Channel radio show together with its attendant CD capsule
reviews is now live at www.radiojazz.co.uk
The new ninety-two minute show features many bands and individual jazz
artists - some new to internet radio. Included this time are - Tom Wiggins'
St. Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band, Bunk Johnson & His New Orleans Band,
Louis Armstrong with the Ambassador Satch Band, Allen Beechey's Bright Stars
Of Jazz, The Buck Clayton All Stars, Piano Red (Willie Perryman), Cootie
Williams & Rex Stewart, Joe Williams with Harry Edison, Don Redman's
Orchestra with Coleman Hawkins, Chris Barber's Jazz Band, the Mad Monks of
Melody, The French Preservation New Orleans Jazz Band, Captain John Handy's
Band with Alvin Alcorn, Ruby Braff, The Dave Shepherd Quintet, Monty
Sunshine's Jazz Band, Roger Mark's Armada Jazz Band and Steve Barbone's
Barbone Street Jazz Band.

Independently audited audience figures for the show continue to demonstrate
healthy growth worldwide. February's audience totalled 36,289 but this was
exceeded in March when the figure was 37,787. Total audience since launch
last September now totals 261,840 and we're looking forward to our first
million!

You too can help us spread the word about our music by telling your friends
about us and getting them to tune in. Bands and artists interested in having
their work aired in the show should write to - brian at radiojazz.co.uk