[Dixielandjazz] PBS Concert and New Orleans music

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Tue Sep 20 20:47:36 PDT 2005

Mike

The mechanics of this post may not have been exactly what you wanted but
I am sure most of us understood the message that you intended.

In my opinion, the important thing here is that you didn't try to take
away Rebecca Thompson's right to her opinion and that you stated your
difference of opinion in a kindly forthright manner. This is what makes
this list tolerable to many of us.

Len Nielsen