[Dixielandjazz] Answers to Rebecca's message

Vaxtrpts at aol.com Vaxtrpts at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 08:49:11 PDT 2005

Boy, I am sorry.
I tried something new to use Rebecca's quotes and then intersperse my
answers, but it didn't work properly.  I hope you can all "make out"  what are her
quotes and my responses.  I guess I can work a trumpet a  little better than I
can a computer.........
Thanks for all the responses to my message, both on and off the list.   As
you can tell, I am very passionate about jazz music.  That is one of the
reasons that I am in schools all the time, trying to get young people more
interested in jazz.
Mike Vax